Ecommerce Trading Manager
| | |
Quest are working with an iconic British brand looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager to join their team in Oxford. This is an exciting to work with luxury retailer who have invested heavily in growing their digital and ecommerce business. They pride themselves on establishing a collaborative and friendly working environment, where every employee is valued and have an amazing opportunity as part of their digital evolution
The Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for ensuring customers have a positive experience, that trading initiatives are achieved and to help drive conversions.
The team has been growing and the right candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 4 across Wed Design, UX, Content and Trading.
Responsibilities will include
- Forecasting trading initiative and taking ownership of the digital calendar
- Reporting on the performance of the ecommerce site and ensure it aligns with online strategy
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure the website is on brand and consistent with marketing campaigns, with buying teams to ensure timely and accurate product launches and define the go to market strategy and other teams
- Building a solid relationship with the UI and UX managers to deliver a personalised customer journey that will drive conversions
- Own and manage the relationship with 3rd party Ecommerce technology vendors
- Work closely with Ecommerce Operations Executive to ensure order targets and trading initiatives are communicated to the warehouse
- Taking responsibility for the online customer experience and content strategies, improving CRO and encouraging feedback
The Perfect Candidate
To be successful in your application for the Ecommerce Trading Manager role, you will have previous experience managing the trading of websites with a retailer, managed direct reports, have solid experience in building trade initiative and working closely with B&M teams to achieve sales targets. The role will suit someone with a good mixture of creative and analytical skills and track record of improving performance of ecommerce websites.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone based around the Oxfordshire area or looking to relocate.
The role will be home based although during the initial period you will be expected in the office to get to know the team and learn about the current set up.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.