eCommerce Trading Manager – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with a B2B and B2C General Merchandise, Accessories & Petcare e-retailer. They are a global supplier and sold through the mainstream national retailers/supermarkets, Amazon and their own B2C website.
This is a new role to grow their b2c eCommerce channel and lead the trading of the website and will report into the MD.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Manager position –
- Full P&L ownership and responsibility of the website and overseeing their Amazon channel.
- Working within the Shopify platform
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Monitor product performances & on-site trends to provide recommendations to leadership on how to maximize sales
- Working with outside agencies where required on supported elements e.g. performance marketing and SEO regarding all DM campaigns and the promotional calendar.
- Having an understanding of forecasting and stock management for the website.
- Takes an engaged and collaborative approach to working with key stakeholders, directors and external agencies.
To be successful in thiseCommerce Manager position –
- You must have experience operating as an eCommerce, Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandise Manager experience.
- You must have B2C experience in retail or FMCG
- The have ronded experience in both trading and digital marketing such as SEO, Paid and Social.
- You would have had complete responsibility of the P&L of the site.
- All eCommerce product categories will be considered but you have worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Have an interest or passion to work in a business that promotes sustainability being in the core of what they do!
- You must have experience or interest in working for a small business with a hands-on a collaborative working approach in a more startup set up.
- Experience of managing an Amazon trading is essential
- Shopify experience would be preferential
Benefits of this eCommerce Manager position –
- Working in a close-knit and Entreprenurial team – they have seen triple digit growth in the last year!
- Monthly socials (socially distanced)
- company discount
- flexible working – based in head off in SE London with WFH and flexible if start and finish times.
If this sounds suitable to your experience and you want to be instrumental in their beautiful growing brand, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2010-108283.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.