Ecommerce Trading Manager -Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
In this eCommerce Trading Manager position you will be taking a hands-on approach to manage and trade their website. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to grow and develop the performance of the website.
The roles and responsibilities of this Ecommerce Manager position –
- Driving ecommerce sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Merchandising products and optimising customer journey to improve conversion rates and online KPI’s
- Managing the day to day trading and execution of the website.
- Managing and reporting daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade, providing detailed analysis of key business drivers and producing actions plans to ensure targets are met
- Analysing seasonal sales patterns to maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and customer behaviour
- Collaborating with key stake holders to plan the ecommerce trading calendar, leading the delivery and reporting of all on-site promotions and content activity
- Optimising site navigation, customer journey and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales.
- Working with the digital marketing team to ensure product & trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy
- Collaborating with key stake holders to coordinate development and execution of evergreen and seasonal content requirements to drive SEO, customer engagement and conversion.
- Collating and improving product data and imagery, supporting teams to resolve any issues as quickly as possible to optimise online sales.
The requirements of this ECommerce Manager position –
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar eCommerce role in a retail or consumer brand
- Experience working within various e-commerce platforms
- Analytical with strong reporting skills including Google Analytics
- Has full accountability of the ecommerce trading calendar and the conversion & optimisation KPI’s
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership and extensive people management skills
Benefits of this Ecommerce Manager position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly incentives
- Hybrid working set up (average 3 days in office)
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting reference no JO-2202-109905.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.