eCommerce Trading Manager – Premium retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The objective of this position is to take full accountability for driving ecommerce sales whist being responsible for the merchandising of products and optimising the customer journey to improve conversion.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Trading Manager role –
- Full P&L ownership for driving ecommerce sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Monitor product performances & on-site trends to provide recommendations of how to maximize sales
- Taking responsible for the online merchandising of products and optimising customer journey
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans
- Producing actions plans to ensure sales and contribution targets are met
- Collaborate with key stake holders to plan ecommerce promotional calendar
- Define and manage trading strategy,
- Accountable for optimisation of site navigation, customer journey and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales
To be successful in this eCommerce Trading Manager position –
- Able to set clear objectives and goals & ensuring ecommerce KPI’s are achievable
- Analytical with strong reporting skills, advanced Google Analytics and Excel user
- Experience working within e-commerce platforms
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar eCommerce, Web or Online Trading Manager experience
- Experience of Home / Furniture experience beneficial but not essential other fashion, lifestyle, Stationary or Gifting categories will be considered.
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU.
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
- You would have had complete responsibility of the P&L of a site or category
- Demonstrate strong leadership with managing a trading/ecommerce assistant
- Benefits of this eCommerce Trading Manager role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and 1 day homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the referenceJO-2105-109036.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.