Ecommerce Trading Manager
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with leading luxury fashion retailer, that stocks the world’s most iconic brands. They have a new opening for a eCommerce Trading Manager to join their team in Central London, who will be responsible for running seasonal promotions, enhancing the customer journey and focussing on improving the customer journey.
The eCommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for:
- Full P&L ownership
- Full accountability for driving digital sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Analysing and interpreting performance data from Google Analytics
- Monitor product performances & on-site trends to provide recommendations to leadership on how to maximize sales
- Taking responsible for the online merchandising of products and optimising customer journey
- Improving conversion rates and online KPI’s
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Analysing seasonal sales patterns to maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to plan ecommerce trading calendar
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for the eCommerce Trading Manager you will:
- Have extensive experience in driving revenue and sales for a leading luxury fashion retailer or brand
- Have worked and delivered on digital strategies and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU
- Have direct line management experience
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
- You must have worked on and have understanding of luxury retailing and brands
- You would have had complete responsibility of the P&L of the site
The role offers a whole host of benefits and career development opportunities for the successful applicant. Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.