Ecommerce Trading Manager
| | |
We are working with an international luxury fashion retailer who sell some of the world’s most iconic brands. They have a new opening for a eCommerce Trading Manager to join their team in Central London.
The eCommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for:
- Full P&L ownership
- Full accountability for driving digital sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Analysing and interpreting performance data from Google Analytics
- Monitor product performances & on-site trends to provide recommendations to leadership on how to maximize sales
- Taking responsible for the online merchandising of products and optimising customer journey
- Improving conversion rates and online KPI’s
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Analysing seasonal sales patterns to maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to plan ecommerce trading calendar
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for the eCommerce Trading Manager you will:
- Have extensive experience in driving revenue and sales for a leading luxury fashion retailer
- Have worked and delivered on digital strategies and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
- You must have worked on and have understanding of luxury retailing and brands
- You would have had complete responsibility of the P&L of the site
The role offers a whole host of benefits and career development opportunities for the successful applicant.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.