Ecommerce Trading Manager
| | |
Quest are working with an iconic British brand looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager to join their team in Swindon. Our client has invested heavily in their digital proposition, building out market leading stacks and technology to enhance customer experience. They are looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager with strong leadership to help push the bounderies to drive revenues and open new digital sales channels. They pride themselves on establishing a collaborative and friendly working environment, where every employee is valued and have an amazing opportunity as part of their digital evolution
The Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for ensuring customers have a positive experience, that trading initiatives are achieved and to help drive conversions.
Our clients Ecommerce team has been growing, and the role will involve overseeing Trading Execs and Designers.
Responsibilities will include
- Forecasting trading initiative and taking ownership of the digital calendar
- Reporting on the performance of the ecommerce site and ensure it aligns with online strategy
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure the website is on brand and consistent with marketing campaigns, with buying teams to ensure timely and accurate product launches and define the go to market strategy and other teams
- Building a solid relationship with the UI and UX managers to deliver a personalised customer journey that will drive conversions
- Own and manage the relationship with 3rd party Ecommerce technology vendors
- Work closely with Ecommerce Operations Executive to ensure order targets and trading initiatives are communicated to the warehouse
- Taking responsibility for the online customer experience and content strategies, improving CRO and encouraging feedback
Skills and Experience
The successful Ecommerce Trading Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
– Experience of a similar role ecommerce & online trade marketing management role
– Being from a FMCG or ecommerce background would be highly advantageous
– Proven management experience
– A track record of driving sales and improving website performance
– Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
– Communication & influencing acumen (who can bring fresh ideas and new initiatives to the table)
– Strong attention to detail
– Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations
– Adaptable and forward thinking, working within an evolving landscape
– Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the brand
The role will be based near Swindon, however there is flexibility for someone living along M4/M40 commuter belts willing to travel and could also occasionally work from London.
The role will be home based although during the initial period you will be expected in the office to get to know the team and learn about the current set up.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.