| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The objective of this position is to work within the Ecommerce Trading Team who wants to take a hands-on approach to trading and analysing their website and contribute to the growth, development and performance of the website.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Specialist role –
- Management of the day to day trading and execution of the Website.
- Reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade, and action plans to ensure sales and targets are met.
- Set clear objectives and goals, ensuring ecommerce KPI’s are met
- Manage and report on the weekly content for site changes, promotions and brand partner updates.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure communication of product & trading strategies to all marketing teams.
- Understand all critical paths for promotional activity.
To be successful in this eCommerce Specialist position –
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar eCommerce role in a retail or consumer brand
- Experience working within e-commerce platforms
- Google Analytics or similar experience and advanced Excel user
- Analytical with strong reporting skills and attention to detail
Benefits of this eCommerce Specialist role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2206-110203
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.