eCommerce Quality Lead – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing in non-food retail and technology and fast becoming a more one-stop, destination shopping experience!
The business is currently looking for an eCommerce Quality Lead for the testing and roll out of new software to meet commercial business needs whilst dealing with any immediate website errors and discrepancies.
Your responsibilities of this eCommerce Quality Lead position –
- Responsible for writing test case results and test strategies for new & existing eCommerce features
- leading the technical, development aspects of the website
- Handle responsibilities of testing new software applications to ensure that the application meets the business functional requirements
- dealing with any issues, discrepancies, errors etc that appears on the website or online transaction
- Working with the eCommerce manager and team to form an actionable research workstream that provides insight into the customer and future strategy and roadmaps.
- Perform the tasks of developing quality assurance testing activities
- Handle responsibilities and stake holder engagement of providing recommendations in areas of process improvements
To be successful in this eCommerce Quality Lead position –
- Comprehensive experience of performing end to end testing of ecommerce software, UI, and software testing
- Have written and tested user cases.
- Attention to detail with strong interpersonal and communication skills in English (Arabic is desirable not essential)
- Working with software management tools such as Hybris or something similar
- Ability to tailor communication style and level of detail to various internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this eCommerce Quality Lead role-
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare,
- Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a Product position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2101-108527.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.