eCommerce Product Owner – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing in non-food retail and technology and fast becoming a more one-stop, destination shopping experience!
The business is currently looking for an agile eCommerce Product owner for the testing and roll out of new software to meet the function and commercial business needs
Your responsibilities of this eCommerce Product Owner position –
- Following high level roadmaps and key objectives to ensure strategic targets are hit.
- Handle responsibilities of testing new software applications to ensure that the application meets the business functional requirements
- Working with the eCommerce manager and team to form an actionable research workstream that provides insight into the customer and future strategy and roadmaps.
- Prioritizes and owns the product team’s backlog
- Responsible for writing test case results and test strategies for new & existing eCommerce features
- Perform the tasks of developing quality assurance testing activities
- Handle responsibilities and stake holder engagement of providing recommendations in areas of process improvements
To be successful in this eCommerce Product Owner position –
- Comprehensive experience of performing end to end testing of ecommerce software, UI, and software testing
- Attention to detail with strong interpersonal and communication skills in both English & Arabic
- You must have experience within a B2C retail, FMCG or tech background
- Working with software management tools such as Hybris or something similar
- have experience of creating business cases for changes and new roadmaps
- Have worked with Agile working methods
- Ability to tailor communication style and level of detail to various internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of full software development lifecycle and testing procedures
- Hands on experience in developing test plans and strategies for testing web applications and e-commerce solutions
To be successful in this eCommerce Product Owner role-
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare,
- Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a Product position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2101-108527.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.