| | |
Quest have an amazing opportunity for a eCommerce Merchandiser to join a leading retail group in the West Yorkshire area. This is a great opportunity to be part of an evolving business that is looking to enhance it’s digital proposition.
As the eCommerce Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Working between the B&M and eCommerce teams and look to promote the best products to drive online sales
- Managing optimum stock levels to achieve sales and on-line sell through
- Identifying opportunities for the growth of online exclusive product
- Providing commercial insight into the online channel performance to guide Buyers & Category Merchandisers in building appropriate ranges
- Grow sales and ensure creation of a balanced product offering, using analytics to optimise the site and drive web traffic
- Ensure online activity is in line with overall brand and marketing strategy
- Building ranges from scratch and substantiate the numbers behind them
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the eCommerce Merchandiser role you will have:
- Experience in a retail Merchandising environment, ideally with E-commerce experience
- Numerical / analytical skills including data, budgets, range and production planning
- Strong demonstration of range planning
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting principles
- Good knowledge of Buying Cycle and driving digital sales
- Degree educated or equivalent
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.