eCommerce Marketplace Manager
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading Fashion Retailer looking for a eCommerce Marketplace Manager to take ownership of trading through 3rd party marketplaces and identifying ways to increase sales and revenue.
The role will suit someone commercially driven who will proactively explore new areas and territories to drive sales and will oversee the end to end process covering sales, fulfilment and listings.
The eCommerce Marketplace Manager will be responsible for improving the current marketplace offering, present ways to improve sales and identify new areas for growth.
Day to day duties include:
- Work with leadership team to define third party (Marketplaces and Online Concessions) ecom strategy for the UK and international markets
- Oversee the P&L for each channel to drive operational changes, trading decisions and maximise profits
- Work closely with internal teams and support with seasonal forecast and planning
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators for each partner and identify opportunities to optimise performance.
- Track, measure and manage reporting of product status on partner sites
- Work with the ecommerce, merchandising and product teams to ensure the optimal products are traded on each partner site and ensure all products are loaded and live in advance of any stock delivery
- Review cross-border operations, working closely with DC, Logistics (internal and 3rd party) to evaluate and enhance end to end proposition to balance customer experience, sales and profit.
- Work with logistics, finance, legal and cross-border partner to ensure market compliance.
- Support future market strategy developments and launch, working with all relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Have strong market knowledge and present potential new opportunities to the business.
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the eCommerce Marketplace Manager you will have:
- 2+ years experience within eCommerce, with proven experience of improving trading through marketplaces (i.e Amazon, Ebay, Zalando etc…) for the UK. Experience of launching into International markets is highly desireable
- Proven experience launching marketplace channels
- Experience working with Senior Internal Stakeholders, providing a strategy and clear rationale
- Solid experience of increasing revenue and sales through marketplaces and online concessions
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. Our client is offering a generous salary between £35,000 to £45,000, flexible working (2 days in the office and 3 days from home) and the chance to work with industry leaders where you can share ideas and collaborate with some of the best professionals in the business.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity get in touch with Jay Thandi directly.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.