Ecommerce & Marketplace Manager
| | |
This international iconic retailer is looking for an eCommerce Manager to be part of their team to lead & deliver the multichannel digital sales & margin via implementation of all digital campaigns and paid marketing channels.
The responsibilities of this eCommerce & Marketplace Manager include –
- Full P&L ownership for driving eCommerce sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Accountable for delivering RoAS working alongside buying team to drive online performance.
- Responsible for site optimisation and customer journey, to drive conversion and repeat spend.
- Responsible for content management, working with creative team to ensure assets in place in line with seasonal calendar.
- Use analytics to drive insight, actions and measurable improvements across all websites.
- Work closely with in house development support to continually improve on-site experience and functionality.
- Involved in AB testing & usability to drive revenue growth.
- Manage the Amazon Seller Fulfilled and Fulfilled by Amazon proposition and relationship.
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics.
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans.
To be successful in this Commerce & Marketplace Manager you must have –
- You must have extensive experience operating as an eCommerce, Digital Trading, Online Category, Marketplace, Online Merchandise Manager or Content Management experience.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Seller Central (desirable).
- A team player, with a desire to mentor and develop the team.
- Proven track record on ROAS on paid campaigns & promotions.
- Ideally worked in multi-location retailer background, experience of owned retail website and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay channels.
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands-on with daily merchandising and BAU.
- Understand paid media such as PPC, Display and Paid socials.
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions.
Benefits of this eCommerce & Marketplace Manager position –
- 22 days holidays.
- Central London office.
- flexible working office and WFH.
- Exposure on an international level.
If you believe that you have the relevant digital experience and are enthusiastic about this role and a great brand, please apply now quoting the reference JO-2111-109602.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.