Ecommerce Manager – Fashion Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omnichannel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and a strong presence online and also via their member’s club.
The business is looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day trading of the website.
Key responsibilities of this Ecommerce Trading Manager position –
- Drive the growth of e-commerce through the development and delivery of the digital strategic plan
- Lead trading & merchandising across all product categories on the website
- Review margin, average spend and sales on an ongoing basis to ensure that we maximise profitability
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the customer profile and other competitors
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop a customer communications plan and growth of the database including appropriate segmentation and targeting
The requirements of this Ecommerce Trading Manager position –
- At least 3 years experience as Ecommerce/Digital or Online Trading Manager, or related roles
- Background in Fashion within Retail, Ecommerce or B2C
- Demonstrates a true understanding and insight into how to trade and grow the eCommerce business with the right blend of innovation, customer focus, commercial acumen, and executional excellence
- Able to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders including Director Level
- Analytically minded and able to use customer data to inform strategy across eCommerce
Benefits included in this Ecommerce Trading Manager position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business that has invested a large number of resources, investment, and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer.
They are keen to recruit the right team member who is excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2110-109488
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.