eCommerce Manager – Electrical & Home Entertainment
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this marketing leading electrical, gaming and entertainment retailer. This business has been established for over 20 years and provide a true omnichannel shopping experience.
Due to a restructure of the team this retailer is now looking for a new role of an eCommerce Trading Manager to drive their online trading & optimisation strategy .
The roles & responsibilities of this eCommerce Managerposition are –
- Full P&L ownership for driving ecommerce sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Monitor product performances & on-site trends to provide recommendations of how to maximize sales
- Taking responsible for the online merchandising of products and optimising customer journey
- Improving conversion rates and online KPI’s
- Lead a Specialist or Assistant level
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to plan ecommerce trading calendar,
To be successful in this eCommerce Trading Manager position –
- You must have extensive experience operating as an eCommerce , Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandise Manager experience
- You must have worked or have understanding of luxury retailing and brands
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU.
- Have experience of leading an individual or small team.
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
- You would have had complete responsibility of the P&L of a site or category
Benefits of this eCommerce Trading Manager role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2109-109470.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.