Ecommerce Manager – Cult Fashion
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury apparel & streetwear brand. This business has over 30 years with a cult, celebrity following that fits within youth culture, design and music and are not afraid to push boundaries! Though this is an established business it is a brand that has sold through 3rd party marketplaces and retailers & is now launching their own DTC website. This is a new and exciting time for the business and someone to really own the strategy and have that start-up feel.
This role will take full responsibility for setting net revenue and budget forecasts & to managing all digital marketing campaigns.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Manager role –
- To oversee the shopify trading and performance of the DTC Website including customer acquisition, digital experience, email and digital analytics.
- Leading a team of up to 3 people and external agencies
- Establishing departmental goals, strategy, and budgets – working closely with the business owner.
- Overseeing digital acquisition strategies and activities,
- Implement the paid social advertising via agencies
- Have understanding of the UX/UI to optimise the customer journey
- Work with the social media manager regarding engagement strategies on all social platforms,
- Overseeing all digital analytics activities, includin dashboard creation & data flows management. Working with data Analysis and insight
- Collaborating with other teams, including buying, merchandising, and customer service.
To be successful in this eCommerce Manager position –
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing start-up environment; a very much hands-on individual where you will oversee every part of the website
- 4+ years of hands-on ecommerce trading & digital marketing experience
- 2+ years of P&L ownership & leading a team
- Expertise/working knowledge in customer acquisition, UX/UI, Google analytics, Facebook/Google advertising, CRM & marketplaces.
- Experience with apps a plus but not essential
- Experience of working closely with the trading team to create a joined-up trading content & marketing calendar
Benefits of this eCommerce Manager role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Contributory pension
- Discount on Product
- Contemporary offices – they are office based
- Start time 10am!
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a business at the early stage of it’s growth. If you feel like you have the qualifications and passion to work in this sector, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JJO-2106-109170.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.