Ecommerce Manager (9 month FTC)
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK with their current digital expansion. They currently have an opening for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join their business on a 9 month FTC.
Based near Basildon (Essex), with free on site parking this a great opportunity to join a business leading the way in their industry.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for overseeing daily management of the website, overseeing CRM activities (Email communications, formulating Retention and Loyalty activities and ensuring messages align to industry best practices) and liaising with internal teams to drive commercial success.
Day to day duties will include:
- Monitoring website performance daily, ensuring all metrics are tracked for eCommerce activities and reacting to data accordingly
- Supporting the daily management of the Website (Magento platform)
- Responsible for D2C communication with the customers through the CRM systems and overseeing the maintenance and usage of systems
- Work with Marketing to implement brand guidelines on all customer communications
- Segmenting customer base, and targeting with relevant communications to increase sales
- Overseeing activities to capture and store customer data
- Working closely with Trading, Marketing and Customer Service teams to drive commercial success and enhance customer experience
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful for your application for the role you will have:
- 4+ years’ ecommerce and CRM experience, within the D2C side
- Solid track record in driving growth of online sales and increasing database will be essential. Experience working with customer service teams to resolve customer issues will be highly desirable
- Using Google Analytics or equivalent analytics systems, with Data analysis skills
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues
- High level of project management skills, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time management
- Experience working with Magento is highly desirable, however using similar systems will also be considered
The role will suit an eCommerce and CRM Manager, with good understanding the of the digital landscape. This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract, with a generous salary between £35,000 – £45,000 and a host of perks including:
- Paid Overtime
- Free parking
- Casual dress office
- & more
To find out more about this great opportunity, get in touch with Jay Thandi.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.