| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking for an eCommerce Manager where you’ll be responsible for the day to day trading of the website.
The roles and responsibilities of this eCommerce Manager position –
- Drive the growth of e-commerce through the development and delivery of the digital strategic plan
- Lead trading & merchandising across all product categories on the website
- Lead an assistant/executive level
- Review margin, average spend and sales on an on-going basis to ensure that we maximise profitability.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the customer profile and other competitors.
- Ensure that all controllable costs are managed to maximise operating profit.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop a customer communications plan and growth of the database including appropriate segmentation and targeting.
- Optimise conversion and reduce bounce rate
- Ensure the site has the capacity and capabilities to meet the current and future needs of the business and develop the roadmap of MVT and usability testing.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within retail eCommerce position
- Online Merchandising /eCommerce /Online Manager or eCommerce Trading Manager or Specialist candidates with will considered
- Must have experience in a Retail, B2C or eCommerce trading background
- demonstrates a true understanding and insight in to how to trade and grow the ecommerce business with the right blend of innovation, customer focus, commercial acumen and executional excellence
- Able to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders including Director Level
- Analytically minded and able to use customer data to inform strategy across eCommerce.
- The benefits of this eCommerce Manager position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment a
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer.
- They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2110-109477.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.