| | |
Quest are proudly partnering with a Fashion retailer in the West Yorkshire area looking for an eCommerce Manager to build and develop a Digital Team.
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end experience (landing pages, homepage, product pages, checkout process, warehouse integrations, seasonal promotions etc…) day to day trading of the website, upgrading the onsite capabilities and looking to improve customer’s digital experiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the eCommerce strategy, integrating online and offline experience and driving customer conversions
- Lead daily trading activities across all product categories, working on promotions and optimising the site to drive conversions
- Work closely with the Buying and Merchandising Teams to develop online product, pricing and promotional plans
- Build an develop a eCommerce team
- Work with the marketing team to build a robust customer communications plan and utilise the CRM system to appropriately segment and target existing customers
- Optimise conversion and reduce bounce rate
- Look to improve the stack to deliver exceptional customer experiences on the website
Skills and Experienced Required
- 4+ years eCommerce and team management experience
- Solid experience in driving sales through a website
- Expansive knowledge of eCommerce and Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Developing and empowering a team
- Preferably degree educated or equivalent experience
If you’re interested in finding out more, apply directly or get in touch with Jay Thandi.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.