eCommerce Logistics Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel eCommerce business. The business has a strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to for an eCommerce Logistics Manager is responsible for the day-to-day fulfilment operations of the network via 2 distribution sites.
The roles & responsibilities of this eCommerce Fulfilment Manager position-
- To monitor the network to ensure operations are meeting defined service level agreements
- Implement corrective operational actions as needed and escalating any issues to the Head of Logistics
- · Acts as a systems expert for fulfilment management systems.
- Effectively manage the eCommerce fulfilment team to appropriately support the daily operational goals.
- Leading staff and have a strong emphasis on team building and development
- Regularly review processes of the fulfilment of eCommerce orders
- identifying, mitigating and solving customer experience challenges and escalations
- Responsible for reporting and analytics of direct fulfilment network
- Responsible for daily planning of staff/ agency requirements and budget
- Provide weekly/monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Will manage a number of multiple suppliers
The requirements of this eCommerce Fulfilment Manager position-
- Proven track record of e-fulfilment environment in a Manager or Supervisory level
- Previous experience in managing 3PL contractors and monitoring customer service levels
- Experience in direct-to-network operations
- Working knowledge of logistics finance
- Commercial astute when dealing with 3rd party contract negotiations
- Proactive individual to deal with all process improvements
- Full driving license
Benefits of this eCommerce Fulfilment Manager position-
- New opportunity in a multisite operation
- Competitive salary
- Car & work fuel milage to be expensed
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is investment & resourcing in it’s training and scaling up the business. If you are at the right level and open to being part of a business that has gone through change but is on the path of growth, then please apply today quoting the reference JO-2111-109576.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.