| | |
Quest are working with a fast growing retailer based in the Basildon, Essex area on the lookout for an eCommerce Executive to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in working on a range of areas covering website trading, exploring how to engage customers and build a solid understanding of the customer journey.
The eCommerce Executive will support the trading manager and work on a range on trading, promotional and onsite marketing activities to drive digital sales.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the implementing the promotional calendar across the site including banner uploads, building landing pages, creating promo codes and general merchandising
- Optimise the website search engine tool and help drive strategic improvements
- Assist with SEO content updates and apply calculated changes for optimisation
- Check functionality and styling of the website, ensuring it is on brand and aligned with the ecommerce strategy
- Exploring the Customer Journey, using a range of tools to improve Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Ecommerce Executive you will have:
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar role within an ecommerce organisation, ideally within retail
- Experience with Magento
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- To be enthusiastic, confident, resilient and a team player
- GCSEs at grade A- C in English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
This role offer a whole host of perks for the successful candidate and will be an office based role.
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum based on experience
- 21 days’ holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Casual Dress office
- Training and development for further progression
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this great opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.