| | |
As Ecommerce Director the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting the eCommerce strategy for their UK business
- Taking ownership of the Digital Trading across the desktop, mobile, applications and third-party channels
- Managing and developing the team of 15 whilst it grows
- Taking responsibility for maintaining a high performing, high energy fun and collaborative culture as the team expands to support the brand’s high growth trajectory
- Drive trading to ensure all financial targets are met
- Push and drive the performance marketing channels to achieve above their current level
- Coordinate all commercial activities with the brand team to ensure organic and paid activities are aligned as well as being in sync with key company projects
The successful candidate will have over 10 years’ experience in eCommerce/Digital alongside strong people skills – written, oral and presentational. They will have a strong knowledge of product merchandising, marketing and technology, as well as multi-brand experience.
They will need to be flexible working with a vast rangew of team member and have the gravitas to influence the CEO, COO and major stakeholders in the business., whilst demonstrating a hunger to create a customer experience to be proud of.
Should this role appeal to you, please apply quoting the job reference
Quest Search and Selection are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.