| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
In this eCommerce Coordinator you will be working closely with the Ecommerce Manager and taking ownership of the the online content.
The roles and responsibilities of this eCommerce Coordinator position –
- Working closely with the Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for managing the online content.
- Takes responsibility to proactively communicate to management any identified issues so that so that resolutions can be prompt, to achieve the required deadlines or critical dates.
- Assist in producing weekly and daily reports and responsible for distributing to the wider business as required
- Responsible for completing and sending enrichment data for partner/concession websites, e
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all internal systems and processes and possess effective skills within Microsoft Excel and Office.
- Works closely with Merchandising to ensure that product is correctly, listed and available to sell online.
- Work closely with external trading partners as required to ensure accurate stock packages are reflected on their platforms
- Ensure that all products are live with relevant and accurate copy at the earliest opportunity
The requirements of this eCommerce Coordinator position –
- Experience in a retail Merchandising environment, ideally with E-commerce or omnichannel environment.
- Numerical / analytical skills including data, budgets, range and production planning
- Excellent Microsoft skillset including Excel
- Strong communication experience
The benefits of this eCommerce Coordinator position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2202-109895.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.