eCommerce Conversion & Optimisation Executive
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The business is currently recruiting for a eCommerce Conversion & Optimisation Executive who is an optimisation specialist with a proven track record of delivering the end-to-end conversion rate optimisation strategy – from ideation to delivery across multiple brands.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Conversion & Optimisation Executive role –
- Assist in the implementation and management of all tools and technologies to help successfully deliver the CRO programme & strategy.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of all testing across all website and working towards goals of improving web KPIs.
- Analyse and report on test results to determine the impact on UX and it’s subsequent ROI
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
- Supporting the development and execution of end-to-end A/B tests and MV Testing.
- Support on-site personalisation and audience-based targeting strategy
- Further tailoring the website to make it more relevant and easier to use for customers.
- Responsible for coordinating directly and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. Teams you will work alongside includes the eCommerce Trading team, UX designers, CRM, Web Developers and external agencies.
- To be successful in this eCommerce Conversion & Optimisation Executive position –
- 2+ years experience in conversion rate optimisation role ideal as an Assistant, Executive or Specialist level.
- Must have experience in an eCommerce , Retail or B2C environment.
- Have relevant personalisation software experience within Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield etc.
- Deep understanding and experience of key elements that impact conversation
- Strong analytical skills with working knowledge in analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics etc
- Good time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive customer focused decision
- Excellent stakeholders management, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits of this CRO Executive role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and 1 day homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2107-109287.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.