eCommerce Assistant – Home & Lifestyle Brand
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The objective of this position is to work within the Ecommerce Trading Team to drive sales, online merchandising & to improve the speed to market of new product accurately being placed on to the website.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Assistant role –
- Ensuring products have the required data and imagery to launch on time
- working to resolve any issues as quickly as possible to optimise sales on site
- Reporting any key information to the Trading team
- Optimising site navigation, customer journey and product placement to drive online sales
- Being involved in daily site walks including data analysis and site optimisation
- Analysing best sellers and stock levels in reaction to trade performance and upcoming promotional activity to optimise online sales.
- Maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans
- Collaborate with key stake holders to plan eCommerce promotional calendar
- To be successful in this eCommerce Assistant position –
- 6-12 month experience within an eCommerce or website assistant, coordinator, Merchandise Assistant
- Google Analytics experience or understanding desirable not essential
- Have worked in a head office environment
- Graduate calibre
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with multiple teams
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages including Microsoft Excel
Benefits of this eCommerce Trading Assistant role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased (av. 3 days + in office)
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2111-109634.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.