e-Commerce Trading Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with leading conglomerate in the Middle East who is looking for an e-Commerce Trading Manager to help them grow their brands in the e-commerce space.
Your responsibilities as e-Commerce Trading Manager will be the following:
* Leads e-commerce site’s overall trading, pricing and product strategy.
* Oversee and monitor key site metrics, dashboards, and reporting.
* Foster cross-functional team and stakeholder relationships to improve all e-commerce sites.
* Manage and monitor the company’s e-commerce platforms in its different development stages from planning to execution.
* Responsible for the site’s maintenance and gathering key insights for performance improvement, recommending marketing programs, making price adjustments, and creating new campaigns.
* Lead the team in developing new innovative projects.
* Work with different departments such as IT and Finance to develop new mechanisms that will ensure the customer’s security while using the site.
Desirable skills and background:
* With at least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity (digital / performance marketing / e-commerce)
* Experience in fashion or luxury sector is an advantage
* Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, Trading, brand Management, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Well-organized, with strong attention to details, analytical and decision-making skills
* Strong in MS Excel – comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
* Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
* Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
* Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms: Mantiki, SAP, Shopfify, Magento
* Languages: English, Arabic (advantage)
If you are a proven media manager looking for a new challenge and advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.