| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
The roles and responsibilities in this Ecommerce Specialist ole –
- Management of the day-to-day trading and execution of website alongside the Online Trading Manager
- Reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Providing detailed analysis of key business drivers and producing actions plans to ensure sales and contribution targets are met .
- Maintain commercial awareness, reporting on analytics of key competitors and customer behaviour
- Understand all critical paths for promotional activity
- Responsible for the merchandising of products and optimising customer journey to improve conversion rates and online KPI’s
- Ongoing review and optimisation of site navigation, customer journey and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales.
- Manage process of collating and improving product data and imagery to optimise online sales
- Leading a junior member of the team
To be successful in this Ecommerce Specialist role –
- You must have experience operating as an eCommerce, Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandising experience
- You must have experience within another fashion online retailer or multi-product branded high-street retail environment
- Passionate about fashion would be desirable!
- Suited to someone who wants to take a hands-on approach to trading and happy to get into the detail of the number for analysing their website.
- Have experience around working towards eCommerce KPI’s such as sales, conversion, click throughs and product content and availability etc.
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU.
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
Benefits of this Ecommerce Specialist role are –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2104-108941 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.