| | |
Quest is working with a hugely successful retail conglomerate in the Middle East, looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are looking for someone with proven experience in delivering e-commerce strategies in the retail sector.
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will:
– Lead e-commerce site’s overall trading, pricing, P&L, retention, and acquisition strategies
– Oversee and monitor key site metrics, dashboards, and reporting
– Work with cross-functional teams to make sure that all strategies are aligned
– Work with brand teams in planning and executing content /marketing calendars
– Manage and monitor the company’s e-commerce platforms in its different development stages
– Responsible for the site’s maintenance and optimization
– Gather key insights for performance improvement, recommending marketing programs, making price adjustments, and creating new campaigns
– Lead the team in developing new innovative projects
Desirable skills and background:
– With at least 6 years’ e-commerce and online marketing experience
– Significant background in Retail and E-commerce
– Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, Trading, brand Management, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Well-organized, with strong attention to details, analytical and decision-making skills
– Strong in MS Excel – comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
– Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
– Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
– Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms: Mantiki, SAP, Shopfify, Magento
If you are a proven e-Commerce manager looking for a new challenge and advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.