E-commerce Executive – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride itself on innovation & design in the market today.
This role is to manage the UK eCommerce website and provide support to the Communication team and the Marketing Manager.
The roles and responsibilities for this Ecommerce Executive –
- Reporting weekly/ monthly reporting and analysis of sales / traffic.
- Support Marketing Manager on UK digital marketing strategy and campaign implementation.
- Managing the customer relationship journey.
- Daily monitoring and updating of products and content on the UK eCommerce website
- Ensure the digital assets, products and communications are in line with brand guidelines.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Head Office on PPC, SEM, optimisation of campaigns.
To be successful in Ecommerce Executive role –
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing within an eCommerce environment (agency or in-house)
- Interest in luxury and fashion retail
- Experience in Magento or other Content Management Systems (CMS), Photoshop, MS Office, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster
- Understanding of HTML 5 and website administration(desirable)
- Basic understanding of SAP(desirable)
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good with data and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
The benefits of this Ecommerce Executive role –
- Contributory Pension
- Bonus potential of GBP 2,000
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of global businesses. If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference no. JO-2207-110317
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.