E-Commerce Category Manager – Fashion
| | |
Quest is working in partnership with an exciting Ecommerce who are looking for a Ecommerce Category Manager-Fashion. You will be working alongside an agile and dynamic team.
As a Ecommerce Category Manager-Fashion you will:
- Develop strategy and lead execution of Fashion Category.
- You’ll be responsible for a portfolio of brands/department from end-to-end including item setup, site merchandising, marketing, competitor analysis, pricing, and SEO.
- Build and drive innovation networks by coordinating with resellers to create fit for-channel product mixes.
- Work closely with project management and marketing to ensure successful delivery of business agenda.
- With input from, and alignment with, the project management, draft the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for section eCommerce sales, including commitment to a range of internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Selection: Helping grow the selection of products by managing the launch of new products and improving product discoverability.
- Availability: Support driving process improvement and operational excellence within our vendor community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation.
- Marketing & Branding: Create strategic quarterly marketing plans with marketing managers, manage onsite placement and campaigns for key events.
- Content: Support the creation of 100% quality website content (product descriptions, videos).
- Customer Satisfaction: Drive customer satisfaction by monitoring customer returns and evaluating how to reduce customer returns.
Desirable skills and background:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience a buyer/category manager in the fashion industry (preferable in womenswear)
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution
This is a great opportunity for you to work in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.