Dot.com Store Project Manager – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting food distribution and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
Responsibilities of this Dot.com Store Project Manager position –
- To take overall accountability of the fulfilment and equipment required for the planning of the site.
- Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the Dot.com unit.
- To formulate a blueprint for new and existing warehouse units for continuous roll-out.
- This is a project role from getting the keys to the unit launching and then going to the next site!
- You will hire, onboard and train store personnel and have full management of the warehouse/dot.com team to help with the launch of the unit.
- No 2 days are the same! it could be in strategy meetings regarding project timeline to building up shelves and units!
- You will be on site for the first week after launch to ensure the smooth running of the store regarding people, operations, speed, compliance and service.
- clear & concise communication with many different external stakeholders and across many different internal departments e.g. suppliers, warehouse staff, partners
To be successful in thisDot.com Store Project Manager position you must
- You must be a proven leader with experience of managing people, process and projects.
- You must have new store/warehouse or distribution centre openings
- You will be a graduate or graduate calibre
- Must have a track record of success of managing in an autonomous retail warehouse, distribution of dot.com/dark store environment .
- You must have come from a food experience.
- You will be self-motivated and driven and be able to communicate well with your team, customers and senior leadership in the business.
- Have had full accountability of the whole stores’ daily operations, P&L and legalities unit after it launches.
- You are ready to put a lot of hard work into making this business a success!
- This role will eventually be remote around London, based on opening up new distribution hubs so you must be flexible to travel. Eventually they will be looking at sites away from London!
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
The benefits of this Dot.com Store Project Manager role –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108693
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.