Director of Marketing – Saudi Arabia
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading Retailer within Saudi Arabia looking for a Director of Marketing. The role will involve managing a team to deliver exceptional campaigns and enhance the Retailers brand across the KSA region.
The role is with a multi-brand retailer, who have undergone a digital transformation to ensure customer’s recieve exceptional experience both online and offline.
The role will suit someone who built their career within traditional marketing, whose role has expanded to encompass digital and has a strong track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns (TTL).
As the Director of Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Setting the Marketing strategy, ensuring both offline and online teams are delivering consistent campaigns across channels and enhancing the customer experience
- Managing the marketing budget and allocating it appropiately across channels to enhance Branding and increase ROI
- Defining the Marketing Roadmap and roll out of seasonal promotions
- Supervising the marketing research of trademarks and making recommendations
- Determine the quantity and quality of products as part of Trade Shows
- Reviewing sales reports on international exhibitions and suppliers.
- Analysing and reviewing the results of the customer feedabck and making recommendations to improve satisfaction
- Supervise internal audit of marketing activities by reviewing and updating marketing policies and procedures
- Improve the marketing team’s development by training by close performance review and management
- Overseeing the creation of sales channels by exploiting opportunities and identifying areas for geographical expansion
The Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application for the Director of Marketing you will have:
- Be operating as Marketing Director or Head of Marketing with 10 years relevant experience
- Multi-Brand retail experience is crucial to this
- A track record of delivering integrated campaigns across channels
- Previous experience of build Marketing roadmaps and managing large Budgets
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ideally conversant in both English & Arabic
- Degree level or similar level of education
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare
- Flights for yourself and family on annual basis
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role get in touch with Jay from the Quest team or get in touch quoting JO-2101-108566.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.