Director of Customer Experience – Retail Stores (Food)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this leading international group that is established in 15 countries globally within supermarket, hospitality & wholesale. This business is looking for a Director of Customer Experience to be based in their hub head office in Dubai, looking after a store portfolio of over 400 stores.
The is a new opportunity as part of their leadership team to own, develop and oversee the strategic roadmap of the customer journey in store within the GCC region.
The main responsibilities of this CX Director position –
- Define the customer experience strategy and direction using comprehensive customer insight & to oversee the end-to-end customer journey.
- Defines and prioritise customer journeys based in the retail food stores from car parks, store planning, formats, equipment, and customer flow in stores.
- Lead and influence cross company collaboration to ensure a holistic experience across disciplines including omnichannel marketing, operations, asset management, digital and human capital.
- Provide leadership and insight to drive store improvement creating a truly differentiated experience from other competitors, to keep customers shopping for longer in an environment that is synonymous with exceeding expectations from a customer & commercial perspective.
- Ensure alignment to Group Customer Experience principles across the end to end customer journey.
- Represent the Customer Experience at various stakeholder meetings.
To be successful in this Customer Experience Director position –
- This role will be suited to a candidate from a customer store (CX) experience ,store planning, formats etc. That you must lead and oversee journey customer design teams and provides guidance on design methodology.
- You must be operating at a Head of or Director level ideally & have reported in senior leadership or operating board and above.
- You must have experience working for a supermarket, hypermarket or mixed goods, blue chip retailer.
- You must have extensive experience on customer knowledge and research with specific emphasis on CX and making marked improvements in store.
- This is looking after the physical stores so you must be hands on in this environment and be an expert in customer experience across all bricks and mortar and omnichannel touch points.
- Has the capability-ability to understand and bring to life complex business, operational and financial issues into real world strategies.
What’s in it for you..!
The package will reflect the level of this position with tax free salary, guaranteed bonuses, healthcare, relocation & housing allowance, schooling and flights (business class) and much more!
If this profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a customer focused position then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1910-107105.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.