Digital Trading Manager
| | |
About the Company:
We are working with a highly successful Global Fashion retailer that work with some of the most popular active and footwear brands. They have an exciting opportunity to work within their team in London. The role is a Digital Trading Manager that will work with some of the most loved premium sportswear.
- Will be responsible for the trading calendar and the delivery of sales for a chosen brand
- You will be working closely with the Merchandising and Demand Planning teams to inform buys and have a clear stock plan.
- Forecasting budgets and reports
- Will Manage a trading executive and acts as leader across the digital team
- Utilise data and analytics to drive category performance and product sell through
- May be required to work on other brands as requested
- Strong commercial experience in a retail or ecommerce environment
- Be able to utilise data to make informed decisions to drive performance
- Team management experience
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multi-lingual must be fluent in German with a good understanding and use of the English language is essential.
- Additional languages are advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and negotiating skills
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, please apply by sending your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.