Digital Product Manager – Luxury Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with one of the largest importers and retailers within spectacles & sunglasses, with their 150 store portfolio within malls, travel and online destinations. Critical to their success is the delivering of world-class customer experience across all their different touch points, focusing on quality, reliability and customer centricity.
As the Digital Product Manager – Luxury Retail all E-Commerce operations, strategies, logistics, and technology to grow the E-Commerce businesses for the Retail group.
The roles & responsibilities of the Digital Product Manager – Luxury Retail position –
- Managing and improving the site performances
- Testing features and optimising the user experience
- Overseeing all operations of the E-Commerce business such as inventory management, shipment deliveries, order processing and customer service.
- Supervising the daily upkeep of E-Commerce portals and any Bug fixes
- Supporting the digital marketing team
- Managing financials of softwares and programs required for the websites.
- Managing a team of 4 eCommerce Executives to ensure coordination between all functions of the business.
To be successful in the Digital Product Manager – Luxury Retail position –
- Extensive relevant E-Commerce Product retail background
- Well versed with industry best E-Commerce practices
- Must have working knowledge and high proficiency in Hybris is essential
- Also experience is ASP.net store front is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SEO, SEM and Google analytics
The benefits of this Digital Product Manager – Luxury Retail position –
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Private medical insurance for self & family
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required skills and think can work well in this culture please apply today and quote the reference JO-2101-108511
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.