Digital Marketing Manager
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering with a Fashion retailer in the West Yorkshire area looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge campaigns and be part of a digital expansion.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all digital activations (SEO, PPC, Affiliate and Paid Social), with a particular focus on Customer Acquisition, testing strategies, retargeting existing customers and using data to drive online conversion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the performance of the following SEO, affiliates, PPC, Display & paid social
- Plan and implement the digital marketing strategy across Paid and Organic channels
- Possess a solid knowledge of SEO and work with the eCommerce team to optimise product and website listings
- Optimising PPC bids
- Managing the digital marketing budget
- Day to day management of agency partners
- Work with the wider Marketing, Branding and eCommerce teams to ensure campaigns are on brand and consistent across channels
- Utilise data to target/retarget customers strategically to improve ROI & ROAS
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 3+ Digital Marketing experience working with retailers
- Data driven and analytical in approach
- Prior experience managing agency partners
- Solid experience in A/B testing and driving digital conversions
Get in touch with Jay Thandi for more information
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.