Digital Marketing Manager (Acquisition)
| | |
Quest have partnered with a growing Helath and Wellness business looking to expand their team and hire a Digital Marketing/ Digital Acquisition Manager to join their growing team.
This is an exciting time to join, as they are expanding internationally and have the ambition to grow further over the next 12 months. The role will suit someone versatile, who wants to deliver exceptional results and build a team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for acquiring new customers and increasing revenue. My client has seen a significant increase in new customer through non-paid methods, and now want someone to enhance the Digital Marketing strategy, redefining the current approach and explore new avenues for growth. Initially the focuss will be on current Digital Marketing Channels (PPC, Paid Social and SEO) with a plan to expand in to Affiliate Marketing and Display Advertising.
Day to day responsiblities include:
- Working with the Head of eCommerce in creating and executing the digital acquisition strategy.
- Reviewing current approach, looking for ways to improve performance with the expicit aim to grow traffic to the website and increase revenue from new customers
- Day to day running and optimisation of our paid channels including Paid Search and Paid Social (Facebook, and Instagram)
- Development of new advertising channels including Google search, Display and Affiliates
- Optimising paid campaigns, from bid management, managing budgets and implementing best practices based on data to achieve ROI – i.e best converting channels, best ROAS, best time for bidding etc…
- Create best in class campaigns that focus on driving down CPC and increasing CTR leading to a greater conversion and ROI
- Implement best practise of on-page and on-site SEO to ensure our rankings are stable and growing in key areas
- Plan & Implement brand awareness campaigns across Instagram, Facebook & Google shopping
- Monitor competitor activity to develop detailed analysis of market share and help devise tactical bidding responses accordingly
- Responsible for reporting on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Digital Marketing Manager you will already be a Digital Marketing, Customer Acquisition or Growth Marketing professional with a solid track record of driving traffic to eCommerce websites.
You will be have:
- 3-5 years’ digital acquisition experience (including at least 3 years’ experience in PPC)
- Understanding of paid advertising with strong skills and experience within PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliate, Paid Social Channels
- Demonstrable track record of delivering improved revenue performance and ROAS
- Strong across digital acquisition channels and experienced in creating and delivering affiliate strategies
- Highly analytical and meticulous attention to detail. Both hands-on and strategic
- Strong commercial acumen and motivated self-starter who is ambitious & curious
- Experience using and reporting SEMrush and Google Analytics is essential
- Experience working in the food & drinks or health & wellness industry would be advantageous. Working with online retailers or eCommerce businesses is essential
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of being able to multitask
The role offers a generous salary between £35,000 – £45,000 per annum based on experience, with bonus, 25 days holidays and the opportunity to grow and develop a team based on performance.
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.