Digital Marketing Manager (6month FTC)
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading Retailer looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a 6 month maternity cover (possibly could be extended) in the Reading area.
The role will be responsible for a small team, so management experience will be essential to the role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all paid and organic campaigns covering SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Influencer and Social Media marketing activations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Planning, briefing and delivering all digital marketing campaigns across SEO, PPC, Affiliate and Social Media campaigns
- Defining financial and budget planning of all digital activity
- Reviewing and shaping marketing plans and daily team priorities in response to performance
- Monitoring and optimising online marketing channels in line with KPI’s and budgets.
- A/B testing paid activities to ensure delivery of successful campaigns (ROI, Traffic, CTRs etc…)
- Familiarise the team with Digital Marketing best practice, up-skill and appraise the team
To be successful in your application for the Digital Marketing Manager you will have:
- 5+ years’ Digital Marketing experience working successfully across SEO, PPC, Affiliate and Social Media
- Line management experience
- Commercially astute and numerical with strong analytical ability able to interpret data
- Strong ROI focus, motivated and results driven
- A customer centric approach to work
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.