Digital Marketing Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with leading fashion brand in the UK, who is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Surrey, United Kingdom.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Develop comprehensive marketing strategies that will promote brand in the e-commerce space (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, PPC, among others)
* Implement campaigns across multiple channels and analyze performance metrics
* Work closely with the Head of E-Commerce and Marketing in the development of paid/organic acquisition strategies, and collaborate with other key internal team members in the optimizing the customer user experience/journey (e.g. on-site customer landing pages)
* Evaluate, measure and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns
* Keep abreast with new digital marketing trends and competitor activities
* Develop, coach and mentor the digital marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
* Extensive experience in e-commerce / online / digital advertising, digital acquisition
* Strong experience in executing paid and organic digital/online marketing strategies
* Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify)
* Strong organizational, strategic thinking and analytical skills
* Detail oriented, proactive, and can work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.