Digital Marketing Manager
| | |
An exciting job opportunity has arisen as a Digital Marketing Manager with a global consumer brand. This company has ambitious future plans for growth and is well-known for their innovative and creative products.
As a digital marketing manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs
- Working alongside the IT team to optimise site performance to drive sales and improve user experience.
- Understand the customer journey, digital performance, and sales by using analytics.
- Manage and optimise CRM across all divisions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within Digital Marketing desirably from a retail background.
- Experience in using Google Analytics or HubSpot.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and planning campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Able to take responsibility in project management.
- Good team management skills.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.