Digital Marketing Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their digital, marketing team to drive forward their online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
The roles and responsibilities of this Digital Marketing Manager position –
- Supporting the Head of Marketing you will help drive traffic to the website and increase customer acquisition via online marketing channels.
- Build a robust online marketing forecast for agreed KPI’s for paid and organic marketing.
- Manage the performance of SEO, affiliates, PPC, Display, Paid Social and Retargeting .
- Day to day management of online agency to ensure they are delivering on agreed KPI’s and to agreed deadlines.
- Budget management of campaigns, execution & ROI
- Help develop and manage a robust online marketing test programme
- Work alongside the e-commerce Manager to optimise landing pages
The requirements of this Digital Marketing Manager position –
- Online marketing expert with significant experience in paid or performance marketing & organic SEO.
- Has experience within a Retail/ eCommerce B2C background
- Strong agency management experience.
- Skilled in A/B testing and CRO to increase optimisation.
- Has managed campaigns and have understanding of the ROI
- Strong stakeholder experience
The benefits of this Digital Marketing Manager position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2104-108966.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.