Digital Marketing Lead
| | |
The business is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help drive profitable traffic to the website and significantly increase customer acquisition via these channels
The roles and responsibilities of this Digital Marketing Manager position –
- Manage the performance of the following SEO, affiliates, PPC, Display, paid social and retargeting
- Day to day management of online agency to ensure they are delivering on agreed KPI’s and to agreed deadlines.
- Marketing Budget management
- Bid optimisation
- Develop and manage a robust online AB testing programme
Work closely with digital agency regarding SEO and engaging for new ways to increase ranking
- Work alongside e-commerce Manager to continually on customers acquisitions
The requirements of this Digital Marketing Manager position –
- Have operated as a Digital Marketing Manager and Specialist ideally from a retail, ecommerce or hospitality background.
- Show experience of driving profitable traffic, ideally within a retail environment.
- Strong agency management experience.
- Skilled in A/B testing and CRO to optimise the acquisition funnel.
- Hardworking with good attention to detail
- Numerical/analytic skills
The benefits of this Digital Marketing Manager position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right leader who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2106-109105.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.