Digital Marketing Lead – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail and technology and fast becoming a more one-stop, destination shopping experience!
The business is currently looking for an agile Digital Marketing Lead is to roll out organic and paid social strategies to engage a wider community and to increase conversions.
Your responsibilities of this Digital Marketing Lead position –
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Overlooking both the technical and content SEO strategies
- Looking after the Content of the Social media channels
- To investigate and take ownership of understanding new marketing platforms and strategies
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and keywords to increase traffic .
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks & reviewing work.
- Leading the affiliate marketing partnerships
- Increase online engagement and evaluating paid social campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok & YouTube.
- focusing on KPIs & metrics such as traffic, conversion, engagement & sales.
To be successful in this Digital Marketing Lead position –
- Degree level or similar level of education
- Must been a digital marketing expert or SEO and PPC expert within a retail, agency or FMCG business.
- You must have management experience
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ideally conversant in English & Arabic
- Worked with established Content Management Systems,
- skill include – Photoshop & InDesign and Microsoft office suite.
The benefits of this Digital Marketing Lead role-
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare
- Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a Product position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2101-108533.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.