Digital Marketing Lead – Paid Marketing
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global fashion & non-fashion brands, within marketing leading divisions.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to join an established eCommerce Team. This is a leadership role where your main focus will be paid & performance marketing for the website.
The responsibilities in this Digital Marketing Lead role –
- Co-ordination, briefing and planning of all day to day and BAU paid marketing campaigns.
- This role will be in focused on the strategy and executive of Paid Search, Google Shopping, programmatic, affiliates and web retargeting across all social channels.
- Working towards the marketing calendar.
- Work with Group stakeholders to shape the overall digital marketing agenda
- Financial and budget planning of all digital paid activity
- Lead, coach and develop the Digital Marketing team, to enable them to individually perform at their best.
- Communicating all commercial and content changes to external agencies and partners.
The skills needed for this Digital Marketing Lead role –
- Must have digital marketing experience within retail, eCommerce or agency side
- Experience in all paid marketing channels
- Graduate or Graduate experience with circa 5 years + experience
- Has worked as a Digital Marketing Manager, Lead or Specialist where you have led people as part of a team
- Working knowledge of best practice across different channels
- Strong analytical ability able to interpret data to evaluate campaign success
- Strong ROI focus
Benefits of this Digital Marketing Lead position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- This is initially a 6 month contract with the good chance of a extension or permanent position after
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skills for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2104-108943.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.