Digital Marketing Executive
| | |
Quest have partnered with one of the fastest growing businesses with the Cotswolds. Having expanded across Europe and the US they are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team and work on their outreach and partner program.
The role will suit someone who is a effective communicator, with a passion for networking and building relationships.
The Marketing Executive will manage influencer and partner relations, network with key industry professionals and launching an affiliate program to drive sales and reward key partners.
Day to day duties include:
- Manage existing influencer, affiliate, breeder and partner community and implement effective communication strategies to ensure all partners are kept up to date with the latest marketing initiatives and product launches
- Build out incentivisation strategy and manage and track programs to influencers and commissions payments to affiliate network
- Optimise the use of software programs including Post Affiliate Pro, Tagger, Sprout and others to effectively execute and manage partner relationships
- Identify and actively recruit new partners through research and networking, using a hands-on approach to optimise strategic partnership and co-marketing opportunities
- Highlight key geographical markets by producing region specific strategies enabling growth in those areas whilst using multilingual team members to its potential as a supporting resource
- Feedback key gaps in the market and plan to encourage steady and reliable growth
- Work with the social media and content teams to develop content in partnership with other brands/breeders, influencers and business partners
- Analyse and report program performance
- Submit weekly progress reports and attend and contribute at team meetings
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Marketing executive role you will have:
- 2+ years marketing experience and experience in developing partnerships with influencers
- A strong team player, confident with a hands on ‘can-do’ attitude
- An understanding and working knowledge of digital marketing channels and KPIs
- Demonstrate and use initiative in a team culture providing autonomy and independence
- Results-driven, proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to prioritise own workload and that of others to ensure delivery of KPI’s
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work through deadlines and handle pressure
- A creative mindset – the ability to come up with new and exciting ideas
- A personal or professional interest in the cannabis industry
The roles offers a competitive salary between £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience. The right candidate should be able to drive to commute to the office.
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.