Digital Marketing Executive
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail and technology and fast becoming a more one-stop, destination shopping experience!
Your responsibilities of this Digital Marketing Executive position –
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok & YouTube to increase company and brand awareness.
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
· To investigate and take ownership of understanding new marketing platforms and strategies.
· Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks & reviewing work.
To be successful in this Digital Marketing Manager position –
· Degree level or similar level of education
· Must been a digital marketing expert or SEO and PPC expert within a retail, agency or FMCG business.
· You must have management experience.
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ideally conversant in English & Arabic
· Worked with established Content Management Systems,
· Skills include – Photoshop & InDesign and Microsoft office suite.
· You must have google shopping experience.
· The benefits of this Digital Marketing Manager role-
· Tax free salary
· Private healthcare
· Flights for yourself and family
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2101-108533.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.