Digital Insights and Analytics Manager
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading Retail group in the Middle East, that has the rights for some of the world’s biggest brands and retailers across Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. They have an opportunity for a Digital Insights and Analytics Manager to join their team.
This is a relocation opportunity and will suit someone looking to gain experience working within the Middle East.
The Digital Insights and Analytics Manager will primarily analyse the website performance and identify areas where improvements could be made to increase conversions, acquire new customers, explore new engagement strategies and explore digital innovations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of the Product Analysis agenda and working across multiple customers and channels data sources to build accurate performance diagnosis and insights
- Utilise data and insights to offer suggestions and opportunities on where and how to grow the business
- Delivering valuable product usage and behavioural insights for the product teams to enable key product decisions and drive additional revenue
- Work with BI team to create dashboards and continuously monitor data to drive insights into what is working well and what is not
- Augmenting behavioural analytics with customer/CRM data, using appropriate integrations
- Segmenting users and performing cohort analysis
- Analysing funnel and driving insights into how to improve conversions
- Understanding and measuring how results align with eCommerce KPIs, and identifying opportunities for growth
- Identifying & testing new technology to deliver more detailed insights (e.g. hotspot analysis, path analysis, surveys)
- Use complex sell out data to provide clear & concise analysis to help drive key learnings for subsequent seasons though strong analytics;
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for the Digital Insights and Analytics Manager you will have:
- 4-6 years experience in Product / Digital Analytics in online-focused business, within a retail / ecommerce capacity
- A consumer first mindset looking to enhance experience and demonstrating a strong commercial nous
- Ability to create robust analysis and use insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Knowledge of SQL (ability to query)
- Experience collaborating very closely with product managers and engineers
- Experience working with analytics tools such as , Mixpanel, Segment, Heap, Firebase and similar tools
- Experience working with CRM/marketing systems such as Google Ad Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Experience presenting findings
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in one of fastest developing markets. My client is extremely well established across the Middle East markets and this role will be based in Dubai. They offer a high competitive TAX-FREE salary between £48,000 to £60,000.
Additional benefits include:
- Relocation support
- Private medical
- Discounts with leading brands
- & more
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this position
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.