Digital & Graphic Designer
| | |
Quest have partnered with an Iconic British Fashion Brand on the lookout for a talent Digital & Graphic Designer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects – predominantly across Digital (Email, Web, Display, Social), but also some Offline (Print, Direct Mail, POS etc…).
The role will suit someone looking for everyday to be different and wanting to work within a fast paced environment where they can see the impact of their work.
The Digital & Graphic Designer will support the Senior Graphic Designer, working on a range of projects, creating content that can be used across different medium, whilst on brand.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Works across all visual/graphic communications, with a focus on digital (website, email and social but also print when required)
- Support the Digital and Marketing teams in creating content to highlight new promotions and product launches
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Graphic Designer to deliver campaigns in line with the agreed business strategy
- Organise and prioritise workflow efficiently and effectively
- Being agile, creating content quickly and keeping designs on brand
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Digital & Graphic Designer role you will have:
- 2/3+ yearsexperience from either a Brand or Retailer – with a portfolio that demonstrates experience across eCommerce, Web, Mobile, Email and related content
- Expert knowledge of graphic design techniques
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Premier Pro and After Effects a plus
- Sound understanding of social and its creative elements
- Print experience
- Experience in managing agency/network relationships
- Ability to collaborate and co-create
The role of Digital & Graphic Designer offers a generous salary between £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience. Additional benefits include:
- Generous disconts on products
- Flexible working from home
- Tangible progression routes
- and more
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.