Digital Ecommerce Executive (FTC)
| | |
Working with a leading iconic British brand to join their Ecommerce team in Oxfordshire as a Digital Ecommerce Executive. The role is on a Fixed Term Contract to support over a busy Black Friday sales and Christmas Trading period. Well established in the area, my client are known to have created harmonic working conditions and have a rich reputation of being a great place to work. The role will suit someone with Ecommerce experience looking for a short term role to take them to the New Year.
The role as the Digital Ecommerce Executive will support the Content and Digital Trading Executive in day to day aspects. Key responsibilities will include:
- Partner cross-functionally with creative and content and trading departments to support in defining content strategy for product images, copy and product videos on site
- ·Work with the wider team to deliver the online content strategy based on customer and competitive insights, brand strategy and e-commerce goals and initiatives and continuously tests changes to determine impact to the overall customer experience and conversion.
- Work with the Digital UI and UX designers to ensure workload is manageable and prioritised based on digital content strategies
- Ownership of homepage and digital content ensuring updates and refreshes are completed on time and in line with the brand campaigns and digital strategy
- Management of all digital promotional codes from collating requirements through to creating and testing
- Work with the merchandising and the Operations Executive to understand and report on the impact of stock outs and to drive the strategy to minimise future issues.
- Consistently review conversion optimisation of functionality and product performance across the website.
To be successful in your application you will have at least 2 years’ relevant experience working within an ecommerce team. You will understand how to display content and product online to drive conversions, highlight sales and promotions and optimise the site to increase visitiors and sales.
The role will involve supporting the wider team and requires someone immediately available to start a new role.
After 2 weeks of training and adjusting to the team, there will be flexibility to work from home.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.