| | |
Quest has partnered with an exciting retailer looking for a Digital Designer to join their team. This will be an amazing opportunity for a versatile designer who have extensive experience designing for digital (Online, Email and Social). Any experience working on offline channels (POS, Trade Events etc…) would be highly desireable.
The Digital Designer will have a range of responsibilities including managing and guiding juniors within the team, managing the asset library and designing collateral for a range of different channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing content for the website (Banners, PDP, Landing Pages, Special promotions), Email (newletters, automated messages, promotions etc…) and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc…)
- Developing new design and visual concepts, across all channels to create a consistent look and feel
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure content is on brand and aligned with current industry best practice guidelines
- Ensure web content is optimised for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile
- Organise and prioritise workflow efficiently to meet business deadlines
- Managing a Junior Designer and ensuring they recieve the support to succeed
Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application for Digital Designer you will have:
- A strong portfolio showing examples of relevant work produced exhibiting strong design, creative, typography, colour and layout
- Expert knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- HTML experience is preferred
- Prior line Management experience is highly desireable
The role offers a whole host of perks and will allow a talented designer to progress further in their career. Get in touch with Jay Thandi for more details
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.